Ultrasound Probe Repair
Unisyn is a leading national provider of ultrasound probe repair and exchange. As the inventors of probe repair, we continue to lead the effort in defining and developing new processes and technologies. With the broadest test capabilities in the market, Unisyn provides Biomedical and Clinical Engineers with a full range of probe repair and exchange solutions.
Click on the video to tour our state-of-the-art probe repair facility
Now Repairing Logiq E9® Probes
Unisyn is the only probe repair company that can test and evaluate ultrasound probe failures with our proprietary FirstCall™ probe testing device. Patented FirstCall technology enables Unisyn to diagnose, repair, and thoroughly test each and every probe before we ship your probe back to you.
Our repair capabilities include:
- Lens replacement
- Strain relief replacement
- Major and minor electrical repairs
- Coax cable retermination
- Cosmetic repairs
Logiq® E9 is a registered trademark of General Electric
- FirstCall™, our patented probe testing device, has become the industry standard for testing the acoustic and electrical properties of ultrasound probes.
- We invest heavily in our research and development programs to deliver the most comprehensive repair capabilities for a wide range of probe types.
- Our strong commitment to quality assures that your probe is repaired to the highest standards.
- We maintain a large pool of available loaners to help ensure your ultrasound system is back up and running the very next day.
- Our probe Conversion® program takes the hassle out of probe repair by offering an exchange probe at the repair price.
- We offer capped repair pricing on a wide range of General and Transesophageal (TEE) probe models, which lets you know upfront the most you'll have to pay for your repair.
- We reward our loyal customers through Unisyn Rewards™ with probe repair and test equipment discounts, free training courses, educational grants, and probe testing services.