The iTest PRO™ is an electrical safety analyzer compatible with all types of ultrasound transducers. The iTest PRO™ can test the electrical leakage values of a probe independent of the ultrasound system. The iTest PRO™ is especially recommended in the testing of Transesophageal (TEE) probes prior to each use, as recommended by most TE ultrasound device manufacturers.
Features and Benefits
- A large graphics display with intuitive cursor selections provides easy functionality
- User configurable test limits for transducer manufacturer and model
- Two modes of operation enables custom user interaction
- Simple PASS/FAIL mode and analytical meter mode available
- Compatible with Dale technology and Fluke transducer adapters and dual conductivity probes
- User selectable challenge (test) voltage, 90 to 275 VAC.
- User selectable challenge (test) frequency, 50 or 60 HZ.
- 1% FS measurement accuracy
- Battery Operated: One 9V battery (not included)
- 120V power supply included
- Programmable challenge (test) voltage and frequency
- Programmable meter timer
- Datalog with storage of 99 test records
The iTest™ Universal Probe Adapter was designed to accommodate the majority of diagnostic ultrasound probes currently on the market. This vendor-neutral device virtually eliminates the need to purchase multiple model-specific probe leakage current adapters. Because of this forward-looking design, it will function with new probe models that are introduced for years to come. Featuring one-hand operation, via a patented probe connector catch mechanism, the universal adapter is both convenient and easy to use. The iTest™ Universal Probe Adapter test ultrasound probes with a 156 pin, 256 pin, 360 pin, or pinless connector.
- US Patents 7,880,488 and D599,232